ShineWing Thailand offers a variety of corporate services to clients differ in sizes, industries and nationalities.
Company Establishment in Multiple Jurisdictions
We could incorporate companies for many purposes, writing up a memorandum of articles of association to our clients’ needs. Our team also assist in other subsequent necessary action aiming at providing one stop service such as filing application for trademark registration, making provision for specific share class rights, etc.
Registered Office and Director Services
Our team could provide an office space, registered address, corresponding address and mail forwarding services. We could also assist in finding experienced personnel with specific industry knowledge to act as a director making sure local rules and regulations are complied with. Apart from Thai jurisdictions, we could also form businesses in Hong Kong and various jurisdictions, including Bahamas, Belize, Bermuda, Macau, the People Republic of China and others.
We are capable of drafting contract, shareholders and board resolutions as well as corresponding with local authorities. Other services include:
- Managing board meetings and circulation of minutes of meetings
- Preparation and publication of annual, interim and quarterly results announcements and reports
- Preparation of circulars and public announcements
- Preparation of share repurchase and issuance mandates
- Acting as reporting secretary
- Preparation and filing of statutory returns to the Companies Registry
- Amending memorandum and articles of association
- Holding annual general meetings
- Filing audited financial statements
Visa and Immigration
Foreigners who wish to stay longer than 30 days in Thailand are required to apply for a visa. Various types of visas could be applied depending on purposes of stay of each foreigner in the Kingdom. In case of business visa application, work permit applications may also be required.
Applying for visas or work permits could be a hurdle. Our team would be able to assist you through these applications from document preparation to communication with local officers.